No Carson isn't 16 just yet (March 20) but there is our annual quad stake Mormon prom that is being held on March 21! How convenient! Anyhow, I'm not sure who had more fun...me, carson, the girl asked (Laura) or her mom!! The asking and answering these days have hit a whole new level. Gone are the awkward days of actually face to face embarrassment...gone are the awkward phone calls and the equally awkward wait for the reply...no now days there is the ever elaborate scheme to ask and then the waiting for the ever elaborate way to answer...IT REALLY IS FUN! Carson went to Build a Bear and picked out a stuffed rabbit. He then recorded (you can do that!) his own message asking the girl to the dance. I was assured by the mom that she played it over and over again for anyone who would listen. We packed it in a box with a bunch of sweet 16 balloons and ding dong ditched...well we tried...just as we pulled up and carson hopped out with his huge gift, she popped her head out her window and then ducked!! Three days later this is what we (sorry, HE) got!!
Isn't this fun!!!
2.24.2009
Sweet 16!
Posted by gr8apey at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! I remember those elaborate means of asking someone on a date! I almost think it was more fun to ask than to actually go on the date!
I"m not sure who is having more fun...the moms or the kids going! The actual date may be very anticlimatic!
I"m not sure who is having more fun...the moms or the kids going! The actual date may be very anticlimatic!
i think watching these boys grow up might be fun. we've done the girls, now it's the boys turn!! although, i still am thinking girl at this point...hunter has about a year and a half. who's counting?!!
lol i helped my friend ask this guy to morp and it is fun :)
Post a Comment