I don't obssess much. I definitely don't obssess about beauty products. I have ALWAYS been you drug store kinda gal. I switch face soap and lotion and shampoo like they are going out of style. It's so bad that I usually switch half way through a bottle just in case my next purchase will be "the one". But I bought Kai Oil about 2 years ago and I will NEVER go back! You know it must be a keeper when I ran out about a week ago and hubby came home from work, did his usual hug and sniff, and found it lacking! I must purchase again! I have to go on line to find it...but it is worth the time! Just think gardenias and Hawaii...need I say more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What is it? Is it like shampoo, but oil? I've never heard of it, but then I haven't been in a mall for years! Porter doesn't do well in a mall. But preschool starts in just a week and a half and then little Zoey and I will be mall buddies! I can't wait!!!!!
No, it's a purfume. It lasts forever and I found it one time on a trip. I haven't found it since except I went online and there are several places to buy it. I don't do the mall either! I hate it. I bet september can't come quick enough!!!
Post a Comment