I've been meaning to blog about Max for a while now...and just now found the perfect pictures. If you will look to the right at the family photo, you will notice that there is someone missing. Max just brought that to my attention the other day. He was accidentally cropped from the picture. I don't know how to fix it. This is the story of Max. Out of the seven kids Max is the most laid back, go with the flow, happy with life, content with being left out, really funny, incredibly out there, sometimes annoyingly out there kid I know. He finds no rush to do anything. Always happy with whatever he is doing right at the moment. He took up surfing and decided it really is his sport. You paddle out and wait... and wait...and wait...until just the right wave and then you ride it for 2 minutes, paddle out and wait...and wait. Right up his alley. He has started his "missionary cookbook" and, I will say, his companion will NOT go hungry. He is, hands down, the best older brother and Caelum is sounding more and more like him every day. I haven't decided if that is a good thing or not. He is only 13 and has finished all his requirements for his Eagle scout award and is just waiting out his time. Having worked in the YW program for most of my married life, if one more person says that the personal progress program is the girls equivalent to an Eagle, I will shoot them. It most definitely is not!! He is patiently waiting for his growth spurt, sure that it would have happened this summer because his older brother had his at this time, but lo, no growth spurt. Max, I personally will be very sad when that day happens because I'm not ready to let you go yet. You are perfect just the way you are.
8.13.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That's a nice tribute to poor max, who gets left out of pictures! Shame. Anyway, girls are back in school, but Porter still have about two weeks and I'm counting down the days! We just can't keep him entertained enough! He and Zoey keep getting into my big bathtub and turning the water on. Brats. I guess next time I need to take pictures and blog it. Look for it soon!
Post a Comment