1.19.2009

Guilty

So I blog stalked tonight. Yes, I did it. I found myself looking at such random blogs that after a while I couldn't remember where I originally started and how to get back. I hope there isn't a way for people to actually KNOW that i've blog stalked...that would be a little embarrassing. But I did find out something very interesting. How is it so many people have such interesting lives. I mean, I have never seen so many young families (who are all beautiful by the way) with such exciting and active lifestyles. I was in those years too, but I just cleaned up diaper messes and made breakfast, did laundry, grocery shopped cleaned up constantly and then started all over again (I'm still in that stage, minus the diapers). In my stalking, I was amazed to see so many moms who take pictures of their childrens every move. I went through a stage in life where I couldn't keep up with the over-flowing tupperware box that contained my many photos, that I just stopped taking them altogether so that I wouldn't feel guilty anymore. Oh well, it really seems as if a whole new generation is being born. A pretty, hip, technology saavy, beautiful one, that doesn't have a single candid shot in the bunch. I really need to stop stalking...it can make a girl feel pretty inferior!!

5 comments:

Tina Marie said...

April! You're not the only stalker on the web. I found you through Nikki's site. I hope she told you I said hello. How in the world are you? I love reading about your family. It looks like you've made a great life for yourself and made a beautiful family.

You'll have to check out my family blog (a new one) at http://fun4forsyths.blogspot.com/

Its so great to hear about you. I'd love to hear FROM you. My email is ubtinamarie@yahoo.com.

Love,

Tina (Fortune) Forsyth

P.S. You need to get on Facebook. Its like a huge ward reunion.

gr8apey said...

OH MY WORD!!! how do you have time to look at random blogs with all of your kids!!??? I will have to add your blog onto my favorites but I will have to have my kids do it...I'm just getting the hang of this. I promised my college kids that I wouldn't do facebook, but our Bishop has one so I just keep checking in with him to make sure they are being appropriate!!! I will make sure to add you!

Nikki said...

Ok, number one, I blog stalk ALL the time, so there is nothing wrong with that,K? Secondly, it's hard when we come when your kids are in school and we understand that. I did see you and mom walking when I left and waved, but you were on the other side of the road and didn't see me. And you should be on facebook, it's so much fun! And your kids aren't doing anything bad. I'm not sure why they kicked you off! Elyse is the only one who really uses it.

Larry said...

I would not refer to it as stalking, but browsing. I too am somewhat new at this web logging, but I have enjoyed seeing information about people that I have not seen in decades.

It is amazing how small the world really is. When you start finding about someone that knows someone that you know that you went to school with, or you may both have the same great grandmother.

Nikki said...

Hey, when are we going to see pictures of Camden?