Boy...I bet you thought i was dead...no just crazy. Every once in a while there is a pocket of time that just speeds by. These teenage years are only going to kill me because i'm in the car so much that statistically my chances of a car crash are higher. I can't say that i wasn't able to get on the computer...I was...I just didn't want to take the time to figure out how to download pictures (new computer) and I have literally minutes in my day for fluff, which is usually taken up by the unexpected that always happens. If I could figure out a way to take my computer with me in the car...I would get a LOT done. Needless to say, I have FORCED my oldest boy to get his permit so that by summer I may have some relief. Good thing I have seat warmers. Anyhow, I was sitting here, home with a sick child (really sick, throw up sick) and I was kind of melancholy. I have some people around me that are suffering a little bit and its made me really think lately about this whole free agency thing...how wonderful and terrible it can be all wrapped up into one. How someone elses free agency can cause innocent bystanders such anguish. I hope it also reminds me in the future about how I can affect other people and how important it is to stay obedient. There really is no other safety. I don't mean to be a debbie downer on my first comeback, but we should all really take the time to ponder every once in a while, right?
1.16.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
amen and well said
Welcome back! And it's ok to have a "reflective" post. Those are good ones, too.
i love you mom
haha my is forcing me to get my permit too... well maybe not forcing it but highly encouriging it
Post a Comment