From now until the end of May...I give up! There isn't a break from the birthday bashes in my family...so I will just make the best of it and if I forget you or I am late, cut me a little slack!
First HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes to my sister in law and my brother, Lara and Jordan!
Next HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes to Carson (sweet sixteen...isn't that fun!)
Next HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes to my sister Nikki!!! We are going to be forgetting the rest of hers...try to guess what comes next year?!
I think that covers it for March. I didn't include my cousins, of which, fall into the slots in between. April doesn't get much better but I will worry about that in a few weeks.
Carson had his first date one day after his birthday. Way to go, Carson! Laura is adorable and they both looked VERY cute (handsome) and nervous. Our area does an annual "Mormon Prom" Four stakes participate and it is VERY well attended. We had about 36 kids for dinner. Very formal sit down in my living room. My good friend Shawna, gave me some great ideas to decorate. We had a lot of fun watching those awkward kids with first dates trying to eat! Because of the driving laws the way they are, most of the kids can't even drive their own dates, so Glenn loaded 12 kids into the van and drove them over...he said it was worth the price of admission!! Here is a picture for all of those caring!
3.23.2009
UNCLE!!
Posted by gr8apey at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So Cute!! I saw the pictures on facebook and thought that Carson looked so handsome and grown up! I think that Mormon prom thing is such a great idea. You were pretty brave to have that many kids in your house for dinner.
your living room turned into a beautiful dining area!! and yes, i am all about cheap decorations-the floating daisy idea turned out great for my little group too!! it was a lot of fun, but glad it's over, tho. carson and laura look adorable together, all color coordinated. just wait till we have max and hunter in the mix!!! that's when it will get REALLY fun!! can't wait.
Post a Comment