today's enlightening conversation
caelum: mom, i just found our your real name isn't mom.
me: really? what is it?
caelum: april
me: who told you that
caelum: no one. i just figured it out because daddy is always saying it.
well...maybe he will stop saying mom twenty million times a day, now and just call me april. gosh, i hope not.
5 comments:
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah he will never stop calling you that
hahaha OMG, that face first off.. and how funny!! haha the thought of mom having some sort of identity other than mom hahah i remember being so freaked out by that. my mom was a baby at one point haha so strange
First, very cute comment.Did you tell him that soon you will have another name...Grandma? Second, did you really take time to do a post? I am SO impressed! It has been really ungratifying stalking your blog and having nothing new to read. Not that I am any better. :)
We need to do another lunch at some point. Much to catch up on!
Love to you.
i agree with michelle...i gave up long ago on your blog...so i am very happy to see this cute post. and imagine that, we actually are people...not just another maid, cook and taxi cab driver with a name that starts with an "m". wow...so glad he recognizes you are a "real" person! haha...
and michelle, dont feel so bad. i live like a mile away from april, and our lives are so busy with kid stuff and real life icky adult drama (well, i should speak for myself) we dont even have time to connect...till the next lunch date at the club!!
xxoo
haha...I haven't even taken the time to read my comments after I finally posted, and there is a whole cyber space conversation going on with all of you!!
Michelle - you are just as bad as me!!! I can't take seeing that picture of birthday boy any longer!! can't WAIT to catch up
shawna - we should be shot! when's lunch, i am GAME!!
I will absolutely NOT promise that any more posts will be forthcoming...i'm just glad a conversation happened that i wanted to remember...here's to this stage in life that gives people nervous breakdowns!
Post a Comment