i swear we ARE getting better. with 5 of us on medication at the same time, this is bound to blow over quick!
there couldn't be a better time to be sick, though.
this weather just speaks to my sick side...blankets, fireplace, doing NOTHING!
by the time i wake up out of this funk, it will be december...yikes.
2 comments:
hahah that is QUITE the collection you guys have going there.. I have been coughing all day, so I'm thinking you guys sent something with that card of mine!
and the quicker december gets here, the better!!! Though it is extremely depressing that we are ALREADY at this time of year again... i cant even believe it!!
Oh my! I don't check any blogs for a couple of weeks and while I am away your life is a mess!
Seriously so sorry to hear you have been more than under the weather....but through it all it was heartning(sp?) to read that you are still laughing???maybe???
By the way your post "Me...a muse?" was SO awesome.
We must talk at some point...lots going on....
Hope you are feeling BETTER!
Post a Comment