3.19.2008

"Repeat"

Hi, my name is Avery McCusker. I am the 5th child in this family. You would also recognize me as part of the set of twins we have. My dad would say I was "repeat." He likes to make the joke about my brother being "peat," and I think that's funny. I am almost 11 years old, and I am stoked! You always find me in my UCI sweatshirt, but I don't even know if I support the school or not.. it just gets cold and I like to wear it. I don't really know what to think about this interview my sister has me doing.. but I'm not one to object.

1. What is your favorite book?
Percy Jackson & the Olympians because its all about Greek mythology and I am really interested in that stuff.
2. Any weird quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, etc.?
This is something I want to get rid of.. rolling my neck so that it cracks. It sounds dangerous. Its not really something I want to do in public because I always think people get annoyed.
3. What is your best memory?
Christmas, because that's when we get presents. I know I'm selfish, but its always good to get new toys.
4. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Working hard, or working for something that you want, because if you don't do anything with your life nothing will happen. There is a quote, that I kind of forgot, but it says something like.. You have to work hard in order to get somewhere. I think that quote teaches a life lesson.
5. Who is the most important person in your life and why?
Family. I cant pick just one person because there are multiple people that are important to me. My family comforts me and loves me, and that makes me feel great inside.
6. Do you care what others think of you?
It depends on the occasion. If I am doing something in front of my family I don't care because no matter what I do they still love me, but I care when I know someone will tell other people. For example, if I am going to scouts I don't like people to see me because lots of people think scouts isn't that cool. I care when there are "blabber mouths" around.
7. What is your most treasured possession?
Family
8. What is your idea of good entertainment?
Going to the movies. I have other things but I cant think of them.
9. What is your greatest strength as a person?
Being polite.
10. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive because if someone does something really bad I cant forget that they did that.
11. Do you squeeze toothpaste from the middle or the end of the tube?
Middle. I know you get better results if you do it from the end because it says it on the toothpaste thing, but....
12. Best vacation you've been on?
Florida because we got to stay in a really nice hotel, and it was right by all the theme parks so we got to ride on those and stuff.
13. If you could own a non-traditional pet, which would it be?
Armadillo
14. If you were to chose a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Ashton
15. Four movies you could watch over and over.
Lord of the Rings 1, 2, 3, and I'm looking forward to Iron Man
16. What was the last song you sang when no one was around?
"What Ive done" Lincoln Park
17. Whats your favorite ice cream?
Pink bubble gum from Baskin Robbins
18. If you were a crayon color, which would you be?
Blue
19. What scares you?
Kidnappers
20. Whats your favorite thing about your mom/dad?
My favorite thing about my mom is that she is always supportive. That's my favorite thing because when we are down, she always brings us up. My favorite thing about my dad is that he is hard working. This is my favorite thing because that's what keeps our family living cause he pays all the bills.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Ashton? Where'd that come from? I loved learning about you! And I'm glad you like the Percy books! The forth one comes out in May! I can't wait! And by the way, I think Scout's are cool. And someday some girl that you think is cute will think an eagle scout is the best.