Well well well.. I think the women has gone mad, but I cant really complain about it because I am benefitting from this madness. Yes, this is elyse again.. I swear my mother will blog at some point, and I swear that I will return to my throne soon.. but I have to help the lady out until she gets on her feet. This blogging thing is still so new to her that she hasnt quite grasped the moments you are supposed to talk about. I am here to share these special moments. Meet Daisy & Duke!! I know what you all are thinking... the mccuskers with another dog?? I wonder how long it will last!?! I cant say I didnt think the same things myself, but for some reason this time is different.. I think its because MY MOM PICKED THEM OUT! Can you believe that?? My mom actually cuddles them, and wow... its really weird to see. So we've got the madre on board with us this time, and I think that makes all the difference. Shes even already told grandma that when they get old enough they will be coming on their walks... grandma taking one, and my mom taking one. They are the sweetest things! They have already even gone to the bathroom outside when we take them! They are only 2 months old! I just cant get enough of them, and cant stop taking pictures. Why we got two?? Well.. first off, because they need friends and we have always felt they would need company, and secondly, they are brother and sister and if you saw them sleeping together all curled up on eachother.. you wouldnt have seperated them either. This is just a good time for my family to have these new additions. I dont know why.. but it just feels right. You are prolly thinking the same thing I did too.. how do you tell them apart??
Meet Daisy.. She has white paws and is definately more energetic than Duke. My mom keeps laughing because it sure fits the women in our family. She came down this morning and daisy had gotten into all her laundry, while duke was still sleeping on his bed. When I took them out this morning to go to the bathroom, Daisy was the first to go and while Duke was sniffing about she tackled him to the floor. Meet Duke..
He looks like he has a goatee, like a man! He is as relaxed as ever, and a little more chunky. He just lays on everyone and every once in awhile he will give you this look like "Hey, Im sleepin here."
Their story: It was a beautiful saturday morning and the McCuskers were hard at work cleaning their house. Previously, momma mccusker had purchased a book full of breeds of dogs and told her ducklings that they all researched, then they could find a dog for them. They had narrowed their choice, and if they cleaned quickly then they could go look at dogs, but not get one. Remember: look at dogs, but not get one. They went to a nearby pet shop and once they entered, they spotted true love. They kept walking around but kept coming back to the same pair. Momma McCusker was cuddling close to what was soon to be hers, and asking her children what they thought. They all loooooved them, but soon after mom and dad walked out of the store.. leaving behind the cutness. All the children went on revolt, not speaking.. hoping that would help. (later we found out that my mom would have been fine all day had we not said a word) We had a family meeting outside the store, we all had to
make certain commmitments and promise and plead. In the end, dad told mom it was her choice.. and the rest is history.
How can you not looove these faces!?!
4 comments:
What kind of dogs are they and how big are they going to get?
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaha!!! I find this beyond funny! We've had Jasmin for almost five years and I think you guys have gone through at least four dogs in that time! I thought April had vowed never to have a pet again. How the mighty have fallen.
I didnt even say what they are!! how dumb.. haha! They are puggles, and they will get between 20 to 30 pounds.. not too big, but still kinda small. Its a mix between a beagle and a pug.. which is so beautiful. They obviously have the beagle ears.. but then only their face is wrinkly like the pug. so strange. I know I know.. its crazy that we have more dogs, but I am telling you.. its so different this time with my mom actually being on board. We woke up to a complete mess in the laundry room this morning and one of the twins was grumbling to clean up the poo and my mom was like.. guys they are just babies.. and we all just froze haha because she is the last to ever say that about dog poo!!! She loves them dearly!
that is so sad .... an obituary for these poor dogs. ummm you know your family does not have the best track record with dogs.
Post a Comment