5.05.2008

Are we done yet?

PHEW!!! I'm not sure what Glenn and I were thinking about 9 months ago...every other year for about 8 years!! 6 out of the 7 kids have bdays between the months of March (Carson), April (Camden, Me, Caelum) and May (Ian, Avery, and Max). It just about kills me! Luckily this year, Carson only wanted money. I'm not sure who was the winner on that one...but lets just say he got a new wardrobe. The rest are another story all together. I just don't have it in me anymore for the large productions (think mini city reincarnated!) but I've learned that a few friends and a little paint goes a long ways! One of these days I will be sad to see the chaotic months not be so chaotic. My only hope is that Glenn and I have prepared them enough to understand the birds and the bees and our grandchildren will be spread out a little more evenly.

One can hope.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow. How DID you manage that one? I'd go crazy having all my kids with birthdays so close together. Wait. Mine are all in the fall, although, not quite as close as yours. At least Porter is in the summer, but he makes up for it by causing chaos ALL the time. Got to love him! And thanks for teaching him all he knows! I guess it's payback for teaching Elyse a few things, huh?

Kadi♥ said...

my birthday is in...uh.. 2 or 3 weeks!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

Nikki said...

I make my headings. I have a free program called scrapbook flair, you can download it online and I get some of the stuff there or at shabbyprincess.com. It's not that hard, just takes time.