Well...I've made it 41 years and never laid down on the "couch"...but there is a first for everything. Today I went to therapy. It wasn't too bad. The couch is actually quiet comfortable and then there was the therapist. She actually listened. No interuptions, no judgements...just good old fashioned listening. Now, you may be wondering what in the world would I need therapy for? My mom? NO. My dad? NO. I actually went because of my older brother. I didn't realize how messed up I was because of him. He was mean and cruel and always beating me up. I believe I'm beating my own children because of him. Then there is the over eating problem I'm having. I can't seem to stop. I think it is because he would steal my food and lock me in my room until I was half dead. Maybe that's why I sit down and scarf an entire box of twinkies because I'm afraid someone will take it and put me in my room. My husband is suffering and so are my children. This has got to stop. So if you are out there.....BIG BROTHER...I have an ANONYMOUS message for you!!!!! You've been caught!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I was only nice because I really don't think it's Jordan. Although, he may have been there when Ken made those RUDE comments.
It seems Anonymous has left the building.
By the way, Don't freak out about "Sam". Scott thought he was being funny.
I didnt know you had a big brother .... does he have a blog too?
PS. just because you paranoid does not mean their not really out there.
All of you have toooo much time on your hands...but you have to admit...this was fun!!
Post a Comment