Not sure what more I can say about this huge
event in Carson's life...other than I totally
remember that slimey feeling all over again when he walked out of the dentists office sans braces! I don't care how long it has been since you've had your braces but can't you remember that feeling as if it were yesterday? Kind of like child birth...well, maybe not.
And just in case you were wondering how much fun I was having reading magazines during this visit (my favorite thing to do!) I wasn't. Apparently, I'm night grinding (due to stress, the doctor assured me) and I've worn my front teeth down so far that now I must have veneers!! Caelum made sure to document for me, seeing as I was indisposed. It was a one stop shop! I had it included in my prescription, boarding school for at least 5 of the 7 kids...and one spa treatment a week. What a way to go....
2 comments:
I've gone Blind!!! Wow, those teeth are so pearly white! I'm sure it's getting to be a drag, with all those girls following you around and sighing everytime you smile. Such a tough life you lead Carson.
I hate to break this to you but white strips in the grocery store are much cheeper and easier to use. As far as the girls don't bother there not worth anything for several more years.
Post a Comment