10.14.2008

Day late and a dollar short

Well, in our usual fashion we are a little late in celebrating out 17th wedding anniversary! I won't go into details (boring) but lets just say that I was taking to basketball and Glenn was finishing up the moving at his new office and then off to "Meet the Coaches" dinner for carson's basketball. Is this what it has come to? Have we lost all romance? Have we lost all ability to carve out a LITTLE time for ourselves and remember that we actually like each other and can have a conversation that doesn't include basketball, geometry, soccer snacks, and schedule conflicts? Let's just say that Camden gave our family prayer that night and said this, "Bless my parents that they can have a little time left to pretend to have a full day for loving." Not sure how that translated up there, but we got about 5 minutes of quiet time before I hit the zzzzzzz.....Happy Anniversary!!

1 comments:

shawna henrie said...

at least you remembered the date...