10.06.2008

Is there a bug in my house?!!





I don't know about you, but Conference is always such a great time of year to stop and reevaluate the things that we do and aren't even aware that we do them. It always is a time for me to reflect on my many shortcomings and to make mental (and sometimes even on paper) notes of some priorities that need to shift. But this time I had the distinct feeling through several talks that they were quoting exact conversations that I've had both out loud and in my head! I felt as if there were several conversations that some of the General Authorities were present in my living room and just shaking their heads at my pettiness and lack of spiritual depth! Boy was I called to repentance several times! So with that said...I've done some deep thinking and this is what I've come up with. NO MORE WHINING and JUST ENJOY LIFE! There, that was conference in a nutshell.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

ok, when they talked about not complaining about others, I thought, "Oh, I hope so and so is listening to this!" And then stopped myself, because that's exactly what I was doing!!! Oh, man. I need some help.