
It is official...they are now looking like teenagers! It makes me sooooo sad! If any of you know Ian and Avery well, you know that they are the most literal kids on the planet. So when they were in the dentist office and the hygenists was explaining the no's on food or the way to properly brush, etc. she didn't realize who she was talking to!! I sat there thinking, please don't tell them these things. I will spend the next two years explaining to them to lighten up and just chew some gum!! They are driving me crazy with, "Can I have this?" or "Do you think that chocolate is ok?" or "What about pizza?". At least I know which one of my kids will probably NEVER commit a crime! Maybe I spoke too soon...
10.22.2008
Don't they look older!
Posted by gr8apey at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Regan will be so happy to not be the only one with braces on their trip!!! And Regan will loosen them up. She was pretty by the rules at first, but that ended fast. We only have one year left on hers and then I have a while before I have to deal with Hali.
o, their freckly faces are adorable. shades of my redhead when she was little. yes, i have a few of these rule keepers at my house too. where did we get them?
Hello....hello....hello.... you know that would have looked a whole lot cooler if I could have made each hello get smaller. Darn. Just wondering if your computer is broken or something, because I know you're not dead. Mom would have mentioned that.
You know, if you have enough time to play Zuma, you certainly have enough time to blog, babe!
for your information...I conquered ZUMA. I am no longer in its clutches!
Post a Comment