8.19.2009

Little girls



when camden and her cousin hallie came to me asking to borrow my makeup to play dress up, i got a little nervous. its been some time since any of my kids wanted to play dress up. boys don't usually do those sorts of things. although, i do have memories of two little boys who i won't name (max and sandon) who not only played dress up but got makeup all over the carpet upstairs in my friends house, but i digress. i pictured makeup everywhere. i was pleasantly surprised when these two appeared at my bedside looking like this.


besides the fact that they look TOO good, i wonder if they are available to do the brides makeup?

5 comments:

shawna henrie said...

when she came to the door the other day, to pick up caelum, i swear she looked angelic with her rosy cheeks and lip gloss...this girly girl in a soccer uniform, complete with shin guards and cleats. adorable.

Rob and Elyse said...

Wow hahah they do their make-up better than I do!! Im very impressed! Almost to the point where I want to see what Cam would do with my face... hmmm... friday night activity?

Camden McCusker said...

hahahaha hey mom it proves you wrong and funny comment elyse

meeshw said...

Laughing at the Max and Sandon memory...awyeah...fun times...
I also noticed the other night when I saw Camden how pretty she is and I saw your future...(laughing hard right now)...seeing her in what I have to say is a make up job well done I think my observation is spot on...too cute!!!!

Trisha B said...

Great job on the makeup! And thanks for the comment on my blog Camden! It made my day!