You know how, with every wedding, there must be something big that goes wrong. I am happy to report that we have that out of the way! I wish I would have had the frame of mind to have snapped a picture of my dining room chandelier crashing into my dining room table as it was being cleaned. I actually couldn't breath for a few minutes and then I vomited, so the camera thing would have been a little tough. But I did get a picture of it being put back up.
I am also happy to report that the few crystals that weren't cracked, are sparkling clean! Oh, the dining room table looks no worse for wear!
Ps. I NOW look like the picture below.
2 comments:
OMGOSH...hopefully this wasnt happening while the wedding party was getting ready...next time just leave the stupid dirty crystals alone!!
and, this week will be better, i promise...i think maybe i should just sleep at your house...
Are you kidding????See its the things that you would NEVER of guessed would happen that throw us...
Can't believe it is this weekend!!!! Thinking of you during the crazies this week...:)
Post a Comment