10.11.2009

I'm not laughing AT you, honey.


no, the above picture has nothing to do with this post, but there was NO way that Glenn or myself would be caught dead having our picture taken on Glenn's voyage trip on his bike. we have to look cute if this thing is going to be for posterity sake. i convinced Glenn to join me on saturday, telling him that it would be the perfect way to spend a little time together! we don't do a lot of that unless you count hours in a gym. i don't, so this was our perfect chance. let's just say that Glenn has never worn clips before. they didn't work. we could only get his shoes IN, not OUT. that apparently is a very important feature. so i convinced glenn to just get his shoes into the clips and then hold onto to me and get in his shoes. are you following my logic. then he had to ask the absurd question of what he would do if he needed to stop. stop. i just responded very simply, "you won't stop". good thing no deaths occured and other than only doing 10 miles while i finished my 12, he has agreed to go again next week. clips will get fixed.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I have told Scott that I will NEVER do clip shoes! I'm worried that I wouldn't be able to get them out fast enough.

shawna henrie said...

i will say a little prayer for him next time you go. and if i see some man who's fallen down on coto drive, i promise i will stop and render first aid!

Camden McCusker said...

hahaha funny comment sister johnson and mom funny story good luck on getting him go next week and please don't kill my father i love him dearly

shawna henrie said...

now, THAT is a funny comment!

meeshw said...

laughing at work, :)