I'm not sure what more needs to be said about the following picture. Let's just say it was only a matter of time, what with the trampoline. You can imagine Glenn's reaction when this is the color that was chosen. The only thing I can say in Max's defense was there really wasn't a huge variety to pick from. However, black would have been just fine.
9.26.2008
I'm speechless...
Posted by gr8apey at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So typical Max. Actually, I'm quite speechless about the fact that this is your first broken bone! I would have thought with all those boys and all their sports, this would be a common occurance. Go figure!
LOL! Im loving the color of the cast :) Beautiful!
lol max i love the pink cast! thats awsome! if i had to get a cast mine would be pink too
Post a Comment