5.15.2009

She's found the one...


Well, I have officially crossed over into that place...the mother-in-law club. I'm not sure just what kind of mother-in-law I will be, but I can tell you that I don't FEEL like one. Meet Rob. Probably one of the most laid back, loving, affectionate, and kind people I've ever met...but even better than that, he adores my daughter. They have made the announcement of MARRIAGE! Glenn and I immediately heard a large sucking sound (our wallet) and then we got to work. As of right now it is October 10. There has been rumor of it being sooner. I'll keep you posted on that. I have no idea how they are going to support themselves and I have no idea where they will live and what they will do, but they are happy and could care less! Ahhhh, the good old days!

1 comments:

Tina Marie said...

April,

Congratulations to you and Elyse (and the family). My condolences to your wallet! I'm so happy for you. I remember Elyse as a darling little 2 or 3 year old. I was accompanying you on a song you were singing, and we were rehearsing at your parents' house. She was a singer even back then. So happy for you!

Check out my blogspot on http://fun4forsyths.blogspot.com/