Sugar and spice and everything nice?! Isn't that how the saying goes? Well, all I can say is my girls ARE spicey! Someone once described Elyse and Camden that way and I had to laugh...so true. Well, here we go again, into the wild days of girl teeanagers. Now, you are probably saying...wait...she is only ten! You haven't met Camden, have you?! She definitely gives us a run for our money, however, she is toooo much fun! Never a dull moment when she's around, and if there is a dull moment, she will tell you. She celebrated this year with a cooking party. The girls came and decorated an apron (Thanks Grandma for the iron duty!!) and then moved into the "make your own pizza" section. Let's just say, I wasn't very hungry. Then they made their own cupcakes and we moved outside to watch a movie while they baked. It was a fun evening and also one of the LOUDEST I've ever experienced. Who says boys are loud?!!! Here's to a successful night and an interesting journey for the next few years (heaven help us!)
5.03.2009
Double Digits!!
Posted by gr8apey at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment