Our annual Labor day Disneyland trip was a success. I've decided it really is the best kept secret...except now that I've stated this on the internet...it may explode! But we really do enjoy never waiting in line! It's the only way I will do Disneyland now. To give you a better idea as to how low key the day is...we went on splash mountain 3 times in a row because there wasn't anyone in line, so the worker just told us to stay in the log! The only line was the new "Toy Story" ride, but it was only 40 minutes and it was worth ten times that! It is my new FAVORITE! Enjoy the pics...I couldn't get a normal face out of any of them.
9.03.2008
Disneyland
Posted by gr8apey at 7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are all such dorks! And we are dying to go on the toy story ride! I found out that my kids will be off for like five or six WEEKS for christmas, so we will for sure make a trip to Cali sometime in January. Just for my sanity!
i see that my child fits right in...do not worry about your children being dorks. remember, the geeks will be the ones who will rule the world. looks as if we have a couple of presidents in the group!
Post a Comment