
I have been having a overwhelming thought for the past month in primary. I often think that I'm missing out on some really deep lessons in RS and sunday school, but lately, as I've really listened to these children give their talks, I have been overwhelmed by the feeling of how incredible they really are. Not individually, necessarily, but the fact that they are being raised in homes where the gospel is taught, and they know who they are and why they are here. Which is ten steps ahead of other children out there. I have been overwhelmed by how well they are being taught, and how different we really are. It didn't used to be THAT big of a difference when I was growing up...but it certainly is now. So, I love primary.
9.15.2008
Just a thought....
Posted by gr8apey at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't imagine being anywhere else. Last Christmas they got subs for all the women in our ward so they could attend a special lesson in RS. I really had a hard time sitting through the program. I really felt like it wasn't were I was supposed to be. Weird, huh?
I to love primary and miss not being in there with my kids. I feel the spirit very strong there in the songs and in the testimonies of the children. I now get to be with the YW full time I and in beehives with Jaimee.
Post a Comment