9.16.2008

Vegas, here she comes...



I'm not much of a gambler, obviously! But my daughter should be. If some of you aren't aware, Camden plays soccer. She is actually quiet good at it, but by no means a phenom! So on Saturday when she said, "Mom, if I score three goals in one game, will you get me that barbie house that I've wanted so bad?!" I said, "Honey, if you get THREE goals in ONE game, you most certainly can have a barbie house." I know what all of you are thinking...what was I thinking. Dangle a carrot in front of this kids nose, and it's gone!! Sure enough, within 20 minutes, she had her three goals. The coach even asked her to slow down and give the other girls a chance. He obviously hasn't met Malibu Barbie!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Go Camden! You show you're mom you mean business! Too bad she can't be a boy scout. Then Grandpa would really have to worry!

Hermana Law said...

Way to go camden, I tell ya that it is the only way that my kids get anything done is by what do they get. I know it is a bad cycle to be in.