I don't know what my problem is...but lately my nose has been leading me down memory lane. A few weeks ago I had to fix a window. The minute I opened up the epoxy can, I was flooded with memories of my dad and his garage. You'd think that most people have this experience with cooking, but mine is so strange...so this morning when I went to straighten my kitchen, I opened up this can and was flooded again with memories of cleaning my bathroom every saturday morning. I LOVE this smell. It's better than walking into the house after church and the whole house smells of wonderful roast cooking. Now, that's a great smell...but I think I love this smell more. I need to get out more.
9.22.2008
Memeories...
Posted by gr8apey at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahaha you are right mother, only you would droll over cleaning supplies! I guess this is as good a memory as any, and good work.. its full of imagery.. you are keeping your mind young by thinking about this stuff! haha but wow.. from melted unicorn shirts to days cleaning. You sure have a full spectrum!
Ok. there has to be a story about the shirt. But I've been going down memory lane, too! Only it's around music. Huey Lewis and the News, music. Good stuff! Oh, and I LOVE the smell of comet! I think that was the only thing mom ever cleaned with!
Right there with you on the cleaning the bathroom every saturday, it was the upstairs bathroom and just looking at the picture brings me to that house.
Post a Comment